Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Quite Magazine


I've been blogging for a while now.
I'm definitely not a professional yet.
I just write.. from the heart.

Recently, I was blessed with an opportunity to join a team of ladies and be a contributing writer to
Quite Magazine , run by Morgan Harper Nichols. 
Quite Magazine has articles written by women, for women! You can find advice on relationships, faith, life, recipes, health and fitness, beauty tips, movies and television shows, books as well as a fashion column! Quite Magazine will be launching February 1st!! Go to the link listed above to sign up and get free stuff delivered to your mailbox! 
I thank God for this opportunity to use my thoughts and words to benefit others. Please check out the website for yourself by clicking the red words above!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for the magazine launch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to have you a part of my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Morgan.. :) I'm so blessed to be invited onto this team. I'm glad to get to know all of you too!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to add? Cool!